Technology for the service industry is consistently evolving and changing as the weeks fly by. Which is why staying on top of these trends can be tricky and overwhelming. So, you don’t get too far behind, it is important to tackle each new development trend individually so you can master it quickly and move on to the next. In this blog, we’re going to talk to you about one of the hottest trends right now; mobile credit card processing and why it serves as such a great tool for HVAC service companies, just like yours!
The reason why mobile processing integration is in such high demand right now is that not only does it add efficiencies, additional security, and speed to your workflow, but it also benefits your customers in many ways too! Making the switch from paper invoices to mobile payments will, no doubt, help streamline your business by reducing double data entry, improve cash flow and increase customer satisfaction.
Collecting service payments out in the field has endless benefits:
- Speed & Efficiency:
- Reduce downtime between jobs
- Customer pays onsite, in real-time
- Eliminate paper invoices and sending bills via snail mail.
- No more waiting on either end
- Automate your record-keeping system
Security & Accuracy: No more taking credit card numbers over the phone or writing it down to charge later in the office.
It’s Simple: Collecting payments out in the field has never been easier. It’s 2019, and people, in general, have high expectations for flawless credit card transactions.
It’s Effective: It gets the job done and saves you time and money in the long run, what more is there to say?
If the above benefits haven’t enticed you already, Wintac offers mobile processing within its software so you can process credit card payments in the field:
- Secure all your Credit Card transactions
- Support all Major Credit Cards
- Improve efficiency of office staff with one-step payment processing
- Streamline your daily and monthly reconciliation process
- Reduce errors and fraud by eliminating double entries
- Get competitive rates
- Set up recurring payments for your customers
- Limit costly dedicated telephone lines by using any networked computer as a payment processing station for your business
In summary, whether you’re a small, medium, or large company, you want to be a modern business, right? With that in mind, it’s time to embrace the change and adopt mobile credit card processing. Think about the fact that you will no longer need to spend money on paper, postage, or a bookkeeper. You will be saving time and money with our software solutions!
Subscribe to our blog to receive weekly tips and insights for your industry, here!